CISF Constable/Fire (Male) Syllabus 2017, CISF Constable Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017, Central Industrial Security Force Constable (Fire) Scheme of Physical & Written Test 2017, CISF Constable/Fire (Male) Exam Syllabus 2017
CISF Constable/Fire (Male) Syllabus 2017
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) will conduct an open examination for recruitment to 332 posts of Constable/Fire (Male). Under this recruitment process, candidates who applied will go through various mode of tests.
Therefore, they must have the sound knowledge of those tests which they will have to face at each different stages of their recruitment process. The competitions are increasing day by day, it became challenging as hard nut to crack. Now, here we’re providing prescribed latest scheme of examination and whole selection procedure, which will definitely help the aspirants.
SEQUENCE OF TESTS CISF Constable/Fire (Male) :
1. Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Documentation
2. Written Examination
3. Merit List
4. Final Selection
5. Medical Examination
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST/ PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST & DOCUMENTATION for CISF Constable/Fire (Male)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) –
1. Height Bar Test and 05 Kms race to be completed in 24 minutes (Qualifying Nature).
2. Those who fail in PET/ PST/ detailed verification of eligibility standard will be eliminated at that stage itself and will not be allowed to appear in further tests.
Physical Standard Test (PST) –
For All candidates (Except Below Category)
For candidates belonging to hill areas of the Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Kashmir Valley and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K and North Eastern State
|Tribal or Adivasis including Mizos and Nagas||162.5 CM||
***There must be a minimum expansion of 05 CM in Chest.
Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard. Weight will be recorded at the time of physical measurements but the decision on fitness on account of weight will be taken at the time of medical examination.
Original documents of the candidates who qualified in PST/PET will be scrutinized. Candidates who fail to produce requisite original Documents and certificates will be eliminated from the recruitment process. The Details of Document is provided on the Below Advertisement.
WRITTEN EXAMINATION CISF Constable/Fire (Male)
Exam Pattern :- Exam pattern of CISF Constable (Fire) written exam is as follows :
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective type.
- Candidates have to choose one correct answer from given four answers (A, B, C, D) for one particular question.
- The written examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- The time duration will be allowed of 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- The question paper will be set to assess the general awareness/ general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/ Hindi. The questions will be set bilingual in English/ Hindi .
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English.
Note : The minimum percentage of marks for qualification for next stage for General & Ex – Servicemen is 35% and SC/ST/OBC is 33%.
Exam Syllabus :- CISF Constable (Fire) Written Examination Syllabus 2017 will be as follows :
A. Analytical Aptitude : Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
B. General Knowledge and General Awareness : Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
C. Elementary Mathematics : This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
D. English/Hindi : Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi, his basic comprehension would be tested.
For more information visit CISF Official Website >>> http://www.cisf.gov.in/recruitment