ITBP Recently published the notification and invited online application from the eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies for the posts of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) in Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial), on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The interested eligible candidates may apply for HC jobs if they are 12th pass and for constable 10th pass for in the relevant field and the applicant age should not be greater than 25 years. The eligible candidates can apply for ITBP jobs through online only on the official website of ITBP Of official portal at www.itbpolice.nic.in on or before the last date (31-01-2018). Here you can also read more information about ITBP force Recruitment 2018-19 for Head Constable, constable Posts like selection process, application fee, Age Relaxation and official notification.
ITBP Force Recruitment 2018 – 241 head constable vacancies at www.itbpolice.nic.in
TOTAL NO OF POSTS: 241 Posts
NAME AND NO OF POSTS
- Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) – 60
- Constable (Motor Mechanic) – 181
8 to 25 years as on 07/02/2018
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC
For more detail information on age limit follow the notification link below.
- Head Constable – 10+2 pass from a recognized Board or Institution, Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with 3 years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop or 3 years diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Constable – Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution and Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution or 3 years experience in respective trade from a recognized firm
The selection process for both posts is divided into five steps i.e
- checking of documents
- physical standards test
- written test
- skill test
- medical examination basis.
Rs. 25500 – 81100 (as per 7th CPC).
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ST/Ex-servicemen – No Fee (Exempted)
Fee can be paid through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are eligible for this recruitment then you can apply for this job on or before 31-01-2018 through online mode.
Here is the step by step guide about…. how to apply for ITBP Jobs in 2018-2019 for the given posts through Online Mode:-
Step 1:- Firstly read the official notification carefully.
Step 2 :- Go to the official website i.e www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Step 3:- Select “Register user” in the menu
Step 4:- Fill each and every field carefully with no mistake.
Step 5:- Now select the desirable post and apply for it.
Step 6:- Now, after filling the form submit it and print out the system generated the form for future use.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
Form Submission Start Date : 09/01/2018 @ 12:00 noon
Form Submission Last Date : 07/02/2018 @ 11:59 pm