IOCL Pipelines Recruitment 2018 – Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Pipelines Division has recently invited applications for the 32 post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical, Electrical, T&I) and Technical Attendant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IOCL Pipelines jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ ITI/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics and Radio Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering/ Instrumentation and Process Control Engineering from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
IOCL Pipelines Recruitment 2018 – Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant – 32 Vacancies
TOTAL NO OF POSTS: 32 posts
NAME AND NO OF POSTS
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) – 07
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) – 07
- Engineering Assistant (T&I) – 08
- Technical Attendant-I – 10
Region Wise Vacancies:
- Eastern Region Pipelines -18
- Northern Region Pipelines – 07
- Western Region Pipelines – 03
- Southern Region Pipelines – 02
- Southern Eastern Region Pipelines – 02
18 to 26 years as on 26/12/2017
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) – Diploma (or 2 years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical) – Diploma (or 2 years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Assistant (T&I) – Diploma (or 2 years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering, Electronics Engineering
- Technical Attendant – Passed Matric/ 10th Pass and ITI in the specified ITI Trades with Trade Certificate/ National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/ NCVT from a Govt. recognized Institute with 55% of marks.
Candidates have to appear for Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test/ Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ST/PH – No Fee (Exempted from paying application fee)
Fee can be paid online mode through SBI collect
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.iocl.com and follow the instructions how to apply online for IOCL Pipelines Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
Form Submission Start Date : 26/12/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 15/01/2018 upto 06:00 pm
Online Admit Card Download Date : From 25/01/2018 upto 08:00 am of 11/02/2018 (Tentative)
Date of Written Test for all disciplines : 11/02/2018 (Tentative)
Dates for SPPT for all disciplines : 12/02/2018 to 14/02/2018 (Tentative)