Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 118 post of Asst Sub Inspector and Head Constable. Candidates who’s age is between 20 to 25 years for Assistant Sub Inspector of CISF and 18 to 23 years for Head Constable of CISF as on 25/01/2018 and having qualification of 12th/ Bachelor Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
CISF Recruitment 2018 – Asst Sub Inspector & Head Constable 118 Post
TOTAL NO OF POSTS:
NAME AND NO OF POSTS
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) – 31
- Head Constable (General Duty) – 87
As on 25/01/2018
20 to 25 years for Assistant Sub Inspector of CISF
18 to 23 years for Head Constable of CISF
- Assistant Sub Inspector – Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Head Constable – 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board/ institutions.
Candidates will be selected based on Trial Test, Proficiency Test, Medical Test.
1. For General and OBC candidates Application Fee:-Rs. 100/- (In the form of Indian Postal Order)
2. For SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman Application Fee:- Exempted from Application Fee (No need to pay any fee)
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates shall submit application 25th on or before January 2018 in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates to concerned application receiving DIsG of CISF officers as per official notification.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
Form Submission Last Date : 25/01/2018