Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2018 – LDC, Registrar, Junior Engineer
Central University of Kashmir (CUK), Jammu & Kashmir has recently invited applications for the 8 post of LDC, Registrar, Private Secretary, Junior Engineer and Upper Division Clerk on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Central University of Kashmir jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma in Engineering/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Library/ Library & Information Science from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2018
TOTAL NO OF POSTS: 8 Posts
NAME AND NO OF POSTS
- Deputy Registrar – 01
- Private Secretary – 01
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Semi Professional Assistant – 01
- Upper Division Clerk – 02
- Lower Division Clerk – 02
- Deputy Registrar – 50 years
- Private Secretary – 35 Years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 35 Years
- Semi Professional Assistant – 35 Years
- Upper Division Clerk – 32 Years
- Lower Division Clerk – 30 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ST candidates.
- Deputy Registrar – Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent
- Private Secretary – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute, English/ Hindi Stenography, Type speed, Knowledge of computer applications
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in relevant field or Diploma in Engineering in the relevant field
- Semi Professional Assistant – Master’s Degree in Library Science and Information Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Library/ Library and Information Science
- Upper Division Clerk – Bachelor’s Degree, Speed in English or Hindi Typing, Proficiency in Computer Operations with relevant experience.
- Lower Division Clerk – Bachelor’s Degree, Speed in English or Hindi Typing, Proficiency in Computer Operations with relevant experience.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
Selection will be done on the basis of Objective type pen-paper mode test (100 marks) and descriptive test (100) marks for group B and C posts.
6. Lower Division Clerk – Rs.5200-20200: GP Rs.2, 400/-
SC/ST/PH/ In-Service – Rs 150/-
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of Application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &Make Payments
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to and the application should reach before 19.01.2018:
The Recruitment Section,
Nowgam, Near Puhroo Crossing,
Srinagar – 190015, Jammu & Kashmir
DATES TO REMEMBER:
Form Submission Last Date : 19/01/2018