CTET 2018 Results Online available @ctet.nic.in
CTET 2018 Result; Cut off, Merit List, Certificate (Online) available at Ctet.nic.in
About CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) has released CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) 2018 Notification on 12th June 2018. All Candidates who applied online for CTET 2018 exam through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. and appeared for CTET 2018 can see their results online at www.ctet.nic.in very soon.
CTET Results 2018: CBSE will release the results within six weeks from the date of conduct of the examination. Visit the official portal (www.ctet.nic.in) and enter the required credentials to access your scores.
- The exam was conducted by CBSE on December 9th at 2144 centers all over India for nearly 17 lakh candidates.
- Candidates scoring 60% or more marks in the exam will be considered as CTET pass.
- CTET qualifiers can get recruited in various schools run by the central government schools under the control of UT’s, private schools, schools owned and managed by the state government/local bodies.
CTET 2018 Result Date
The official dates for CTET result will declared soon by CBSE.
CTET results Online
|CTET Exam date||9th December 2018|
|CTET Answer key||25th December 2018 (Check www.ctet.nic.in)|
|CTET 2018 rank Card||2nd February 2019|
|CTET Counselling Online||27th February|
How to Check CTET 2018 Result?
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
- Look for the link ‘latest news’ and click on it.
- Click on news header stating ‘CTET 2018 Result’.
- Post clicking, you will be directed to a new page.
- Enter roll number in the space provided.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download a copy of the result sheet and preserve it for future reference.
CTET Result 2018 Validity Period of Certificate
- The validity period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the announcement of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate.
- A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving their score.
CTET 2019 Cut Off (Expected, CBSE will soon declare the official cut off)
|General / Unreserved||90 out of 150 (60%)|
|OBC||82 out of 150 (55%)|
|ST||82 out of 150 (55%)|
|SC||82 out of 150 (55%)|
CTET 2017 Official Cut Off
|General / Unreserved||87|
CTET 2016 official Cut Off
|General / Unreserved||80-87|
CTET 2015 Official Cut Off
|General / Unreserved||87|
CTET 2014 Official Cut Off
|General / Unreserved||80|
You can guess how the competition is growing and cut off is increasing year by year.
CTET Eligibility Certificate Validity
- CTET qualifying certificate is valid for seven years from the date of result declaration for all categories.
- This means that candidates can apply for the posts of teachers till 7 years from the date of declaration of the result of CTET.