JEE Main 2018 – Last Date 01.01.2018 [Apply Now]
JEE Main 2018 exam dates are 8th April 2018 for offline exam and 15th, 16th April 2018 for online exam. Now JEE Main 2018 Registration has started at jeemain.nic.in. Eligible candidates can apply for either paper 1 or paper 2 or both. They must do it until last date for JEE Main application form submission i.e., 1st January 2018. The Joint Entrance Examination Mains is for candidates seeking admission to undergraduate engineering (B.Tech, B.E), architecture (B.Arch) programs. It is also gateway for JEE (Advanced). Application form correction will begin one week after last date of registration. CBSE will issue JEE Main 2018 admit card in second week of March. The syllabus of JEE Main is based on common syllabus prescribed by JAB in physics, chemistry, mathematics. Marks scored in exam are used for determining All India Rank.
JEE Main 2018
CBSE will conduct body 6th Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018. The number of exam cities are 258. Haryana, MP, Nagaland, Odisha, Uttarakhand are a part of JEE Main system. In other words, they will not hold state level engineering entrance exam. They will use CBSE JEE Main 2018 All India Rank for admissions. All important dates of JEE Main 2018 are as follows.
An overview of JEE Main 2018 (Paper 1 and Paper 2), and JEE Advanced 2018
JEE Main 2018 Paper 1
- It is for admission to UG engineering (BE / B.Tech).
- It is online as well as offline modes.
- Exam dates are 8th, 15th, 16th April 2018.
- There are 30 questions each from physics, chemistry, mathematics.
- All questions are multiple choice questions.
JEE Main 2018 Paper 2
- It is for admission to UG architecture and planning (B.Arch / B.Plan).
- It is only in offline mode.
- Exam date is 8th April 2018.
- There are objective questions in Aptitude Test, Mathematics, and drawing based questions in
JEE Advanced 2018
- It is for admission to IITs and ISM.
- Candidate should be among top 2,24,000 performers in JEE Main Paper 1 in order to appear in it.
It contains two papers, 1 and 2, both are of 3 hours each, also both compulsory.
JEE Main 2018 Application Form
- CBSE has released application form for JEE Main 2018 on December 1, 2017.
- Mode of filling application form is online.
- Fill particulars in online application form, upload scanned photograph and signature at jeemain.nic.in.
- It is important to enter all correct details in the form.
- Once the form is submitted, an Acknowledgement page is generated containing Application
- Number. Take printout of the same and keep it safely for reference; there is no need to send it to
authorities by post.
Application Fee of JEE Main
The application fee for JEE Mains Registration 2018 are as follows.
Candidates can pay application fee via online (credit card/debit card / PAYTM), or offline (deposit fee as cash in Syndicate / Canara / ICICI bank through challan) modes in registration of JEE Main 2018.
for more information visit JEE Main Official website>>> https://jeemain.nic.in