CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 6th History Chapter 12 : Buildings Paintings And Books. NCERT Class 6 History Social Science Solutions. NCERT Class 6 History Social Studies Sst Textbook Our Pasts Chapter 12 Solutions
|Stupa||Place where the image of the deity is installed|
|Mandapa||Circular path around the stupa|
|Garbhagriha||Place in temple where people could assemble|
|Mandapa||Place in temple where people could assemble|
|Garbhagriha||Place where the image of the deity is installed|
|Pradakshina Patha||Circular path around the stupa|
2. Fill in the blanks:
3. Make a list of the chapters in which you find mention of metal working. What are the metals objects mentioned or shown in those chapters?
The list of the chapters is:
• In the earliest cities: Copper used to make tools, gold and silver to make ornaments.
• What Books and Burials Tell us: Iron tools and weapons, ornaments of gold.
• Kingdoms, Kings and Early Republic: Iron or mines.
• Vital villages and Thriving Towns: Iron tools.
• Traders, Kings and Pilgrims: Gold as a gift.
• Buildings, Paintings and Books: Iron pillar, gold jewellery.
4. Read the story on page 130 (NCERT book). In what ways is the monkey king similar to or different from the kings you read about in Chapters 6 and 11?
• The monkey king as well as others kings worked for the welfare of the people.
• The monkey king and his followers survived on the mango, while the other kings’ followers required proper food.